The Risata Bali Resort & Spa invites you to completely unwind. At the Sukha Spa, a full selection of spa and salon treatments, including massage, sauna, skin care and hair care, are offered to make your Bali getaway an unforgettable relaxation experience. Other resort amenities include a spacious swimming pool, gymnasium, children's playground, restaurant, wood-fired brick pizza oven, pool table, praying room (Musholla), and an art shop. Wifi and Internet access are also available. The resort's tour desk will help you plan your Bali adventures and offers convenient car rentals. Shopping is just a short distance away in downtown Kuta; a resort shuttle bus can take you there.Check-in Time:
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Confirmation is required upon check-in at the resort.
- 1 bedroom units for 4 are most suited to 2 adults and 2 children as they are small.
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- New Year’s Eve Dinner per person net of US$ 125 (adult), US$ 62.50 (child under 12 yrs old )
- Tuesday, 28 March 2017 is a Nyepi Day in Bali. No Traffic is allowed. This includes all flights and cars. Everyone will have to stay in their house or resorts. All actives within the resort will not be affected. However do note that lights will be kept to a minimum.
- 1 in 4 rule applies for SD42 SE42 and 3691 resort and include getaway
- Mandatory fee: Security deposit is 250000.00 local currency. Booking as per 4Jun12 utility apply, effective 1July12
Studio=U$6, 1BR=U$8, 2BR=U$10/nett/unit/night
- Mandatory fee: Service tax is 6.00 to 10.00 U.S. dollars. per room, per day.