Sesto Pusteria, Bolzano(BZ) - IT
Property ID: 5278
Bachlaufen Haus is a small, typical Austrian style chalet in Sesto at .81 miles (1310m) elevation, at the end of the Val Pusteria in Alto Adige region near the Austrian border. The entire area is full of ski lifts and is included in the famous Dolomiti Super ski pass. Moos also offers a great deal more variety and S. Candido also has a toboggan run, and during the winter the ski school also organizes courses for children. Summertime offers excursions throughout the beautiful Italian Dolomites, marked walking trails, and rock climbing. Brunico, Cortina d'Ampezzo and the romantic setting of Lago Braies are nearby.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Saturday
- Pet Information: Animals are permitted; restrictions and or fees may apply please contact resort for details.
- Fees charged for some utilities.
- Credit card imprint required upon check-in at the resort.
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.
- Utility charge for electricity, the amount depend on use