Ferienclub Tirolensis (Mondi) - ITALY
Prissian/Bozen, Bolzano (BZ) - ITALY
Property ID: 1537
Ferienclub Tirolensis is an ideal starting point for excursions into the neighbouring Dolomites, Merano, Lake Garda, Venice and Verona. The region is famous for old castles and palaces, fruit orchards and vineyards. Numerous on-site facilities include an indoor pool, heated outdoor pool, sauna, gym, massage therapy and solarium. After a day of sports or an excursion guests can enjoy the relaxing atmosphere of the resort's restaurant or bar.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Saturday
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Fees or deposits are charged for some amenities.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Contact the resort after confirmation of the vacation to coordinate Check-in or request any special needs during your stay.
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.
- Resort cannot honor unit upgrades or moves.
- Mandatory fee: Security deposit is 100 Euros.
- Mandatory fee: Club Card is 2 Euros. Cash or Credit is accepeted.