Maratea, Potenza - Italy
Property ID: 2079
The resort was built on the slopes of the Redentore Hill to perfectly harmonize with the lush countryside that surrounds it. Below, a pebble beach is continually blessed by the gentle waves of the clear, sparkling, waters of the Tyrrhenian Sea.
Check-in Time: 17:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Saturday
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.
- Resort is not suitable for handicapped people, elderly, or people with walking difficulties.
- Linen changes will be notified upon arrival at resort.
- Fees or deposits are charged for some amenities.
- From 1st of June 2012 compulsory tourist tax 1,50pppd (for the first 5 days),except under 15 yo and disables up to 80%
- Mandatory fee: Tourist Tax is 1.50 Euros.