Residence Sole Alto (4593 feet in elevation) is located in the popular and intentionally built skiing area of Marilleva. A ski lift starting from just outside Marilleva (4593 feet) leads into an interlinking system covering, with neighboring Folgarida and Madonna di Campiglio, some 93 miles of skiing. There is cross-country skiing at Marilleva (2952 feet) and summer skiing at Passo Tonale. This resort has a swimming pool, bar, restaurant, and at Marilleva there is a mini-club, shops, disco and sauna.Check-in Time:
Sunday, SaturdayImportant Information
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- No credit cards accepted at resort.
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.
- Large sliding windows in accommodation units. Members with young children should take extra care.
- Amenities and area attractions are seasonal.
- Resort is not suitable for handicapped people, or people with walking difficulties.