Sporting Hotel Villa Blu - Italy
Cortina d'Ampezzo - Italy
Property ID: 1428
Cortina d'Ampezzo (1339yd) is a world famous ski resort high in the Italian Dolomites. Once the scene of a winter Olympic Games, the ski facilities include 45 lifts spread over the wide and varied slopes of a beautiful bowl-shaped valley. But this is not just a winter resort; in summer, the mountains are just as spectacular with walks and excursions.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Sunday
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Amenities and area attractions are seasonal.
- Fees charged for some utilities.
- Between the 22nd of December 2013 until the 30th of March 2014 the restaurant will be closed. Members can only have breakfast.
- Fees or deposits are charged for some amenities.
- Mandatory fee: Utility surcharge is 30 per unit per week to 30 Euros.