Vacation Village in the Berkshires - MA
Hancock, Massachusetts - United States
Property ID: 6057
Commanding a stunning view of the Jiminy Peak ski area, Vacation Village in the Berkshires offers endless recreational activities and many of the comforts of home. Lounge or swim in the indoor or outdoor pool. Go hiking, biking, fishing or horseback riding around the property or enjoy the off site Aerial Adventure near by. Enjoy a tranquil day and just take a soothing soak in the hot tub or get a relaxing massage. Fitness facilities are also available.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Sunday, Friday, Saturday
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Multi Floor With No Elevator Access: Yes
- Limit of 2 pkgs per guest. $5 fee charged, per pkg, for any addt’l. Recipient must be registered guest w/photo id and pkg tracking number to pick up. Pkgs only accepted w/in 3 days of check in & will be returned 5 days after delivery. No exceptions.
- Mandatory fee: Security deposit is 150 U.S. dollars.
- Housekeeping fee: Housekeeping Fee for Reservations less than 7 Nights: There may be a 40 U.S. dollars for 1 Bedroom units, per stay.
- Housekeeping fee: Housekeeping Fee for Reservations less than 7 Nights: There may be a 80 U.S. dollars for 2 Bedroom units, per stay.
- No oversizied packages may be shipped to, nor will be accepted by, the resort.
- There is an 8 week limit per calendar year to any combination of the following resorts: 1504, 4940, 4025, 5773, 7559, 6923, 6389, and 6057. The limit includes a combined total of 8 weeks or utilization of 8 units. This applies to all RCI transactions, including Guest Certificates including Berkley owners. ALL RESERVATIONS EXCEEDING THE LIMIT WILL BE CANCELLED.
- Resort fee: Resort amenities fee is 25 U.S. dollars. (Fee is per reservation. Covers various resort activities and amenities.)