Jackman, Maine - United States
Property ID: C310
Set in one of the last pristine "frontier" areas in the Northeast, this remote resort boasts 40 acres of pure wilderness enjoyment. In the spring, hiking, mountain biking and fishing are the major pursuits, whitewater rafting and ATV riding add excitement to summer days, and hunting is popular in the fall. With the arrival of the snow, miles of snowmobiling trails take you through the woods of Maine. The resort offers relaxation anytime, with indoor and outdoor pools, a soothing sauna, fitness and game rooms, and breathtaking views wherever you look.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Sunday, Saturday
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Credit card imprint required upon check-in at the resort.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Housekeeping fee: Housekeeping Fee for Reservations less than 7 Nights: There may be a 45 U.S. dollars for 1 Bedroom units, per stay.
- Housekeeping fee: Housekeeping Fee for Reservations less than 7 Nights: There may be a 63 U.S. dollars for 3 Bedroom units, per stay.