Enjoy all the excitement of New England's premier four-season mountain resort at Sugarloaf Mountain Hotel. In the summer, you can enjoy championship golf on-site. In winter, take advantage of the resort's prime location at the foot of Sugarloaf ski area. You are right in the thick of the downhill and cross-country ski action. To top off an active day, settle in and enjoy the dining pleasures at one of the ski-village restaurants or dine on-site. The entire setting is perfect for the whole family.Check-in Time:
- Resort non-smoking policy.
- Resort cannot honor unit upgrades or moves.
- Amenities and area attractions are seasonal.
- Smoking is not allowed in units.
- Some units contain a spiral staircase to reach upper level.
- Minimum age check-in is 21.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Fees or deposits are charged for some amenities.
- Hotel Units Occupancy 2 Privacy 2 are best suited for 2 adults.
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.
- There will be some lobby renovation and exterior upgrades performed between June and October 2014.
- Resort fee: Service Charge fee is 50.00 U.S. dollars. (Per Unit; Per week)
- Unit 427 has 400 square feet in size. It has a galley kitchen which includes a four burner cooktop with small oven, convection/microwave and a mini fridge.