Edgartown Residence Club - MA
Edgartown, Massachusetts - United States
Property ID: 6513
The spirit of old New England comes to life in the heart of Martha’s Vineyard’s most picturesque village. Occupying the top floors of the “Porch Wing” of the Vineyard Square Hotel & Suites (formerly the historic Colonial Inn) on North Water Street, this luxury residence is designed to the highest standards, while maintaining the charm and warmth of this notable address. Fill your days with salt air and sea-faring excursions, work on your swing at a nearby golf course or hunt down one-of-a-kind antiques. Take advantage of the onsite amenities by pampering yourself at the full-service spa, or enjoy fine dining at the gourmet restaurant - both of which are open seasonally.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Sunday
- No smoking in units: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Fees or deposits are charged for some amenities.
- Complimentary daily cleaning services are provided.
- Amenities and area attractions are seasonal.
- Confirmation is required upon check-in at the resort.
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.
- Location, type of accommodation and view cannot be changed to suit guest preference.
- Bringing your car across on the ferry must be scheduled in advance with the steamship authority and it's costly. Please contact: www.steamshipauthority.com for schedules & assistance. Ferry charges (for passengers and/or cars) are the guest's responsibility. The ferry departs multiple times/daily from Wood's Hole, Cape Cod.
- For guests who rent a car on Martha's Vineyard, you may drive to the property for check-in; BUT NOTE: the resort will then direct you to complimentary parking a few blocks away from the resort; there is no parking area on-site.
- Resort cannot honor unit upgrades or moves.