Year-round, a stay at Wind in the Pines offers a variety of cultural performances, outdoor activities, antiquing, shopping, and fine dining. Nearby you can visit Tanglewood, the summer home of the Boston Symphony and Boston Pops, Norman Rockwell Museum, Williamstown Theatre Festival, and dance theater at Jacobs Pillow. Its location in the Berkshires offers many sight-seeing opportunities such as Mount Greylock, Appalachain Trail, and the main street of Stockbridge. Boston and New York City are within a three-hour drive. For more information, please visit www.windinthepine.comCheck-in Time:
Thursday, FridayImportant Information
- Resort non-smoking policy.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Multi Floor With No Elevator Access: Yes
- Resort cannot honor unit upgrades or moves.
- Smoking is not allowed in units.
- Resort is not suitable for handicapped people, or people with walking difficulties.