Bahía Escondida EVR - Mexico
Santiago Nuevo Leon, Nuevo León - Mexico
Property ID: RB58
Undoubtedly, Bahia Escondida is the largest tourism development in the area of Nuevo Leon. It has been maintained in the last 30 years. Located in Santiago Nuevo Leon, the resort has 52 acres, retaining a significant territorial reserve of 40 acres, to ensure its growth and ecological environment. The hotel is surrounded by beautiful mountains and has a beautiful view of the Boca Dam.
Check-in Time: 15:00
Check-out Time: 12:00
Check-in Days: Friday
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- All members staying at any resort in the state of Nuevo Leon must pay an additional 3% lodging tax.
- The resort has no elevators on the 4th. and 5th. floors. Not recommended for the disabled or elderly.
Daily maid service. Linen change 3 times a week. Extra charge for pool towels. No pets are allowed at the resort.
- Resort is not suitable for handicapped people, elderly, or people with walking difficulties.
- Fees or deposits are charged for some amenities.
- Mandatory fee: State Lodging tax is 3% ask resort for currency type.