Costa de Oro Beach Club is a beach hotel, ideal for those who want a memorable holiday with family, leisure travelers, entrepreneurs and businessmen seeking Mazatlan hotels that fit your comfort and equipment needs. In the Costa de Oro Beach Club, we work every day to satisfy and exceed the tastes and needs of our guests by maintaining fully equipped facilities, standing out from other hotels in Sinaloa due to our amenities and first class services. Reward your loved ones with a relaxing vacation in Mazatlan, and stay at the Costa de Oro Beach Club. The excellence of our facilities meet the needs of all the members of your family on your next trip to Mazatlan. Let the little ones have fun in our pool and playground, while you receive a relaxing massage at the Spa. Check the superiority of the Costa de Oro Hotel over other hotels in Mazatlan, and enjoy a beach hotel that offers the best for you and those you love.Check-in Time:
- Studio units are only for 2 people
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Owners of this resort are restricted from exchanging into other resorts in Mazatlan.
- Foreigners must present a valid passport.
- The high tides in the area during this season (August-September) damaged the access to the resort's beach; therefore members do not have access to the beach. Repairs are being done as the weather permits and will be completed by the beginning of December.
- RCI inbounds who will be arriving late or staying less than 7 nights MUST notify the Resort prior to arrival date.
- Mandatory fee: State Lodging tax is 3% Ask resort for currency type.