Cozumel Palace-All Inclusive - Mexico
Cozumel, Quintana Roo - Mexico
Property ID: 1845
Feel like royalty at Cozumel Palace resort, a hotel with friendly service, extraordinary staff, luxurious amenities and natural beauty of its surroundings. For a great vacation in the Caribbean, Cozumel Palace All Inclusive features a wide variety of activities and entertainment. Also, the amazing Palancar coral reef will be enjoyed by diving and snorkeling lovers. Our friendly staff is at your service from the moment you arrive, offering traditional Mexican hospitality. Relax and unwind in one of our four swimming pools, hotel front snorkeling or swim with dolphins. Also, enjoy all the first class amenities and our all inclusive plan at Cozumel Palace. The surrounding coral reef off the coast of Cozumel is the second largest in the world and boasts a variety of underwater scenery, cliffs, caves and idyllic coral that can be perfectly seen at low tide and crystal clear waters. Cozumel is considered the capital of scuba diving in the Western Hemisphere.
Check-in Time: 15:00
Check-out Time: 12:00
Check-in Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
This resort is all-inclusive, but the all-inclusive fee is not included in the price and must be paid directly to the resort.
- Min. Occ. 2 adults per unit, additional people at extra cost, max. 4 people per room.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Receive 1,500 resort credits in complete indulgences if you prepay the all inclusive fee at least 30 days prior to the check-in date. Members confirmed in consecutive weeks can only use up to 1,500 credits per week and cannot be accumulated. Resort Credits usage is subject to 11% tax, payable by member. To receive benefit, please call 1-866-437-5817 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more deals visit: ai.rci.com.
Palace Owners can't confirm into Palace properties thru RCI. 3% state lodging tax already included in fees.
- To view the All Inclusive Fees you will be responsible for paying upon check in, click on the AI Fees tab above or visit RCI’s “All inclusive” website WWW.RCI.COM
- All members traveling between: June 1st – July 31st and Weeks 51-52 and 53, MUST pre-pay at least 30 days prior to arrival the All Inclusive program fees in full and must provide guest names and ages to the following e-mail address (email@example.com). NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
- Mandatory fee: State Lodging tax is 3% Ask resort for currency type.
- To arrange transportation from the airport, please contact the resort at firstname.lastname@example.org
* The all-inclusive fees are for reference only. The actual fee amounts can be obtained directly from the resort.