The Caribbean Sea and the Melia Vacation Club at Melia Cancun are the perfect combination to enjoy an unforgettable vacation. Its fabulous decoration of gardens and its impressive image make this vacation destination an eden.Check-in Time:
This resort is all-inclusive, but the all-inclusive fee is not included in the price and must be paid directly to the resort.Important Information
- Starting January 1, 2014 Resort changing to MANDATORY All-Inclusive.
- The earliest you should contact the resort is 2 weeks prior to your check-in date.
- Units with maximum occupancy 4 and privacy 2 must be 2 adults only or 2 adults and 2 children mandatory. Multiple or Consecutive weeks are not allowed.
- For questions about the AI fee cost/payment, please contact Ivette Sanchez of Club Melia at 011 52 998 88117 35
- To view the All Inclusive Fees you will be responsible for paying upon check in, click on the AI Fees tab above or visit RCI’s “All inclusive” website WWW.RCI.COM
- Transportation http://tropicalincentives.com/form_gpos/melia/
- There is a 3% state lodging tax.
* The all-inclusive fees are for reference only. The actual fee amounts can be obtained directly from the resort.