Pacífica Master Sands - Mexico
Boca del Rio - Mexico
Property ID: 6706
The resort houses 6 outdoor pools, and 6 specialty Restaurants. El Faro: with its international cuisine and Mediterranean accents located on top of the hill, with the best view of the bay. The Tulips: serving breakfast, lunch and themed buffet dinner by the beach. Bugambilias: Italian cuisine and friendly service. Moon Bar: offers delicious oriental experience to walk to the beach. Suspiro: with its Mediterranean cuisine and unparalleled views of the bay Zihuatanejo. La Ceiba: traditional grilled lobster outdoors and La Pampa: classic favorites and beautiful sunsets. The resort also has its own cable car circuit, a convenience store, gift shop, kids club, diving school, travel agency, theater, spa, fitness area, transportation 24 hours a day and do not be surprised if your walk find squirrels, iguanas, birds, etc, since Pacifica has a deer reserve a breeding ground for turtles, iguanas, crocodiles, a variety of migratory birds, an aquapark which allows playback of marine fauna.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Saturday
This resort is all-inclusive, but the all-inclusive fee is not included in the price and must be paid directly to the resort.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Free transportation to the beach via a cable railway or internal transfer. The program includes: Breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet, room service, lunch box, snack bar at the beach club, domestic drinks and cocktails, non-motorized water sports, nightly entertainment, daily activities, kayaks, snorkeling classes in the pool, kids club and 1 dinner per stay at El Faro Restaurant.
- To receive all inclusive prepayment benefits, please call 1-888-724-6839 USA/CAN. *Members who prepay the all inclusive program, will have an extra dinner at El Faro Restaurant, 2 massages per reservation and $200 USD in PACIFICA CREDITS. If the all inclusive is not prepaid, only one dinner at El Faro Restaurant will apply per stay.
- Mandatory All Inclusive Program. All Inclusive Fees have to be prepaid in order to get any additional benefits/discounts. Otherwise members will have to cover FULL All Inclusive rates at check in. Program Includes: Breakfast, lunch & dinner buffets, domestic drinks, snacks, non-motorized water sports, night shows, day activities & Kids Club.
- To view the All Inclusive Fees you will be responsible for paying upon check in, click on the AI Fees tab above or visit RCI’s “All inclusive” website AI.RCI.com
- Mandatory fee: State Lodging tax is 3% ask resort for currency type.
- All Inclusive Fees are charged based on the number of guests considering the required occupancy is met. Applicable fees for the minimum occupancy of the confirmed unit will be charged, whether all guests are present during the entire stay or not. Please check occupancy required before confirming.
- You can only confirm one Pacifica (group) resort in a 4 year period; violations to this restriction will be cancelled. Pacifica owners are exempt from this restriction.
- Parking Restrictions: No RV parking, No large vehicle parking, No trailers
* The all-inclusive fees are for reference only. The actual fee amounts can be obtained directly from the resort.