Pacífica Master Sands - Mexico
Boca del Rio, Veracruz - Mexico
Property ID: 6706
The resort houses 6 outdoor pools, and 6 specialty Restaurants. El Faro: with its international cuisine and Mediterranean accents located on top of the hill, with the best view of the bay. The Tulips: serving breakfast, lunch and themed buffet dinner by the beach. Bugambilias: Italian cuisine and friendly service. Moon Bar: offers delicious oriental experience to walk to the beach. Suspiro: with its Mediterranean cuisine and unparalleled views of the bay Zihuatanejo. La Ceiba: traditional grilled lobster outdoors and La Pampa: classic favorites and beautiful sunsets. The resort also has its own cable car circuit, a convenience store, gift shop, kids club, diving school, travel agency, theater, spa, fitness area, transportation 24 hours a day and do not be surprised if your walk find squirrels, iguanas, birds, etc, since Pacifica has a deer reserve a breeding ground for turtles, iguanas, crocodiles, a variety of migratory birds, an aquapark which allows playback of marine fauna.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Saturday
This resort is all-inclusive, but the all-inclusive fee is not included in the price and must be paid directly to the resort.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Free transportation to the beach via a cable railway or internal transfer. The program includes: Breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet, room service, lunch box, snack bar at the beach club, domestic drinks and cocktails, non-motorized water sports, nightly entertainment, daily activities, kayaks, snorkeling classes in the pool, kids club and 1 dinner per stay at El Faro Restaurant.
- To receive all inclusive prepayment benefits, please call 1-888-724-6839 USA/CAN. *Members who prepay the all inclusive program, will have an extra dinner at El Faro Restaurant, 2 massages per reservation and $200 USD in PACIFICA CREDITS. If the all inclusive is not prepaid, only one dinner at El Faro Restaurant will apply per stay.
- Mandatory All Inclusive Program. All Inclusive Fees have to be prepaid in order to get any additional benefits/discounts. Otherwise members will have to cover FULL All Inclusive rates at check in. Program Includes: Breakfast, lunch & dinner buffets, domestic drinks, snacks, non-motorized water sports, night shows, day activities & Kids Club.
- To view the All Inclusive Fees you will be responsible for paying upon check in, click on the AI Fees tab above or visit RCI’s “All inclusive” website AI.RCI.com
- You can only confirm one Pacifica (group) resort in a 4 year period; violations to this restriction will be cancelled. Pacifica owners are exempt from this restriction.
- To view the All Inclusive Fees you will be responsible for paying upon check in, click on the AI Fees tab above or visit RCI’s “All inclusive” website WWW.RCI.COM
- Mandatory fee: State Lodging tax is 3% Ask resort for currency type.
- Parking Restrictions: No RV parking, No large vehicle parking, No trailers
* The all-inclusive fees are for reference only. The actual fee amounts can be obtained directly from the resort.