Club Regina Cancun is a beach resort located in Mexico's premier vacation destination, nestled between the Caribbean Sea and the Nichupte Lagoon. The location brings ancient and contemporary Cancun to your vacation experience. This destination offers seaside views of naturally turquoise waters; perfect for waterskiing, diving and snorkeling.
The resort amenities include an on-site restaurant and bar, and a sparkling swimming pool. Cancun is nestled on the southeast coast of Mexico where the Great Mesoamerican Reef creates the best water sports venue in North America. Tour Mayan temples nearby and later, enjoy Cancun's international nightlife. The night lights up with some of the best clubs in Mexico, playing every music genre from salsa to R&B. Open the door to an unforgettable escape.Check-in Time:
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Three percent state lodging tax will be charged.
- Fees or deposits are charged for some amenities.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- The resort has cost of $11.00 USD per car, per day. (NO trailer/RV or oversized vehicles)
- Daily User Fee effective for reservations made on or after 1/1/16. Contact resort for details. Fee covers three WiFI devices
- Resort fee: Service Charge fee is 11.00 U.S. dollars. Only Credit Cards accepted (Per day.)
- Resort fee: Service Charge fee is 14.00 U.S. dollars. Only Credit Cards accepted (Per day.)
- Resort fee: Service Charge fee is 17.00 U.S. dollars. Only Credit Cards accepted (Per day.)