Sunset Lagoon Hotel and Marina is a hidden jewel in a central location on the lagoon side of the Cancun Hotel Zone. This private, quiet resort is perfect for travelers who want to avoid the hustle and bustle of noisier, more frantic locations. The resort looks like the hills of Greece with narrow, curving walks between tall walls of white stucco. The staff is extremely friendly; they make all guests feel welcome and appreciated. The lobby bar has live music and it’s a great place to kick back and chill with a few drinks after a hot day in the sun or an active day of sightseeing. Families will have a great time here, too, because there’s a great entertainment staff and tons of activities.Check-in Time:
Sunday, Friday, SaturdayAll-Inclusive: Mandatory
This resort is all-inclusive, but the all-inclusive fee is not included in the price and must be paid directly to the resort.Important Information
- The spa facilities are not included in prepaid expenses all inclusive
- To arrange airport-hotel transportation please contact: email@example.com
- Fee includes one way Airport-Hotel transportation.
- This is a prepaid all inclusive mandatory 5 night stay that is inclusive of room, meals, alcohol and all taxes.
The accommodation and amenities in Hotel Units are for 2 adults.
The accommodation and amenities in Studio Units are for 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years old.
No additional travelers will be accepted. All fees are to be paid at time of booking.
* The all-inclusive fees are for reference only. The actual fee amounts can be obtained directly from the resort.