Located in northern Michigan, The Homestead offers vacation activities for everyone. During winter, ski buffs will enjoy the on-site ski area, ice-skating, and cross-country trails. In warmer months, enjoy Lake Michigan and all that the area offers, from golf, canoeing, and fishing, to its beach. Or take advantage of the resort's three outdoor pools, tennis courts, nine-hole par three golf course, and whirlpool. In the evening, enjoy the on-site restaurant or relax in front of a fire.Check-in Time:
- Multi Floor With No Elevator Access: Yes
- Amenities and area attractions are seasonal.
- There could be up to 110 steps to access units. Please contact resort to inquire about specific unit access.
- Resort is not suitable for handicapped people, or people with walking difficulties.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Please call Anthony Guzzardo-Plewa at 231/334-5114 for any specific inquires prior to arrival.
- Parking Restrictions: No motorcycles, No large vehicle parking