Breezy Point Resort's Pelican Cove - MN
Breezy Point, Minnesota - United States
Property ID: 0366
Breezy Point Resort's Pelican Cove is on the edge of Big Pelican Lake and encompasses 3,000 acres of glorious woods and water. Made famous by Billy Fawcett, famed publishing magnate, this property was turned into a fishing retreat and has become a complete four-seasons vacation resort. Golf, tennis, water sports, a spacious recreation center, snowmobiling, and skiing are just some of the activities that you can enjoy on site. The resort also leads guided tours of local points of interest. BreezyPoint also now offers Deacons Golf Course.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Saturday
- No smoking in units: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Multi Floor With No Elevator Access: Yes
- Resort cannot honor unit upgrades or moves.
- Amenities and area attractions are seasonal.
- Contact the resort prior to confirming the vacation to request any special needs during your stay.
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.
- Smoking is not allowed in units.
- Service animals only permitted with copy of certified paperwork presented at or before check-in, otherwise a $250 charge will result.
- Housekeeping fee: Housekeeping Fee for Reservations less than 7 Nights: There may be a 55 U.S. dollars for 2 Bedroom units, per stay. Cash or Credit is accepeted.
|2 Bedrooms - Sleeps 6 / Full Kitchen||12/19/2015 - 12/26/2015||$929.99||Select|
| ||2/6/2016 - 2/13/2016||$559.99||Select|
| ||2/27/2016 - 3/5/2016||$559.99||Select|
| ||3/26/2016 - 4/2/2016||$749.99||Select|
| ||4/9/2016 - 4/16/2016||$749.99||Select|