Bluegreen Wilderness Club at Big Cedar - MO
Ridgedale, Missouri - United States
Property ID: 6311
Bluegreen Wilderness Club at Big CedarÂ captures the essence of Table Rock Lake's tranquil setting and the natural beauty of the Ozarks. Overlooking the lake, the resort's architecture was inspired by the grand wilderness lodges of the Adirondacks. Guests can indulge in a luxurious spa, four fabulous restaurants, and amenities as spectacular as the great outdoors. The resort's most unique attribute is its Lazy River water feature, complete with caves, rock grottos, waterfall, and giant water slide. Kids will also enjoy the playground, rock climbing wall, and game room. Guests can enjoy all the amenities at the adjacent Big Cedar Lodge, including the riding stables, marina, fitness center, heated pools, spa, a Jack Nicklaus signature golf course, water sports, fishing, and hiking trails. For your convenience, the resort provides a concierge, laundry facilities, barbeque grills, internet access, grocery store, and business center.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Friday
- No smoking in units: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.
- Resort cannot honor unit upgrades or moves.
- Mandatory fee: Security deposit is 150 U.S. dollars.
- Mandatory fee: Security deposit is 5 U.S. dollars.
- Parking Restrictions: No RV parking, Limited parking onsite