Marina Cay Resort Village - MT
Bigfork, Montana - United States
Property ID: 6891
Marina Cay is located on the shore of Flathead Lake, one of the largest freshwater lakes west of the Mississippi. Here you can lie on the beach, water ski, swim, sail, or fish. Other summertime activities include white-water rafting, tennis, and golf on an 18-hole course designed by Bill Hull. Don't miss the fine dining, theater, art galleries, and festivals in the area. In winter, enjoy downhill skiing on Big Mountain, 40 miles away. Be sure to take time for area attractions, including Glacier National Park.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Saturday
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Resort is not suitable for handicapped people, elderly, or people with walking difficulties.
- Smoking is not allowed in units.
- Contact the resort prior to confirming the vacation to request any special needs during your stay.
- High altitude may aggravate certain health conditions.
- Housekeeping fee: There may be a 50.00 U.S. dollars for 2 Bedroom units, per stay.
|2 Bedrooms - Sleeps 6 / Full Kitchen||10/3/2015 - 10/10/2015||$679.99||Select|
| ||10/10/2015 - 10/17/2015||$679.99||Select|
| ||10/24/2015 - 10/31/2015||$679.99||Select|
| ||10/31/2015 - 11/7/2015||$629.99||Select|