Club Melia at ME Cancun - Mexico
Cancun, Quintana Roo - Mexico
Property ID: 7596
Designed to raise eyebrows, blur boundaries, tempt, tease & seduce. An experience beyond mere accommodation, the essence of ME awakens you. Be in the Rande Gerber lounge, Cancun's most arousing night scene Maxim pool bar, one of Mexico's largest infinity-edged pools or on "The Level", an entire adult-oriented floor with a private lounge in the living room. In-room amenities include original works by artist Yuri Zatarian, while indulgent Mediterranean & Asian cuisine whets the appetite on the most perfect stretch of beach in the western hemisphere. At the heart of it, in the heat of it, is ME by Melia.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Saturday
This resort offers an all-inclusive option that must be paid directly to the resort.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Multiple units nor consecutive weeks not allowed to be confirmed.
- Multiple or consecutive weeks confirmations not allowed.
- The All Inclusive Fees must be paid upon arrival at front desk (cash not accepted). Fees are subject to change without notice.
- 2013 optional meal plan fees are $92 for 7 nights, 4-6 night
are $95. and 1-3 nights are $99. The program includes all meals, beverages and non motorized water sports. PRICES AND AMENITIES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
- Hospitalty tax between $15.00 and $28.00 will be charged depending on room size.
- Mandatory fee: Occupancy tax is 15 to 28 U.S. dollars.
- Mandatory fee: State Lodging tax is 3% ask resort for currency type.
- To view the All Inclusive Fees you will be responsible for paying upon check in, click on the AI Fees tab above or visit RCI’s “All inclusive” website AI.RCI.com
* The all-inclusive fees are for reference only. The actual fee amounts can be obtained directly from the resort.