Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort & Spa - MX
Akumal Caleta Yalku, Quintana Roo - MX
Property ID: C180
The Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort & Spa, with its innovative architecture, combines luxury, elegance and harmony. The hotel is situated in an outstanding location surrounded by nature, with a Mayan ruin, beautiful beaches with white sand, transparent clear waters and coral reefs… a paradise in the Caribbean which makes us totally unique. The new SPA Grand Sirenis will seduce you… its unique architecture coexists perfectly between the tropical forest and the Caribbean sea. Guests who are looking for total relaxation will be able to enjoy the wide range of treatments and special rituals to soothe body and spirit in the award winning SPA Grand Sirenis, which is one of the finest and well known on the Riviera Maya, with excellent equipment for training and cardio fitness. The Grand Sirenis is an all-inclusive resort covering breakfast, lunch and evening meal, in addition to three evening meals in the thematic restaurants (three per person, per week).
Check-in Time: 15:00
Check-out Time: 12:00
Check-in Days: Saturday
This resort is all-inclusive, but the all-inclusive fee is not included in the price and must be paid directly to the resort.
- 2 Adults Min required in Studio & 4 Adults in 1 Bedroom Units.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- All Inclusive Fees are charged based on the number of guests considering the required occupancy is met. Applicable fees for the minimum occupancy of the confirmed unit will be charged, whether all guests are present during the entire stay or not. Please check occupancy required before confirming.
- To view the All Inclusive Fees you will be responsible for paying upon check in, click on the AI Fees tab above or visit RCI’s “All inclusive” website WWW.RCI.COM
- *The 1Bedroom Max06/Pri04 unit is composed of a Studio Max02/Pri02 & Studio Max04/Pri02 units without a connecting door.
Sirenis owners cannot exchange into Sirenis properties thru RCI. Sirenis property IDs are: C180, C415 & C525. A 3% state lodging tax will be charged upon check out.
- Sirenis offers a special promotion when you prepay the All Inclusive program 30 days prior to your check in date. Restrictions apply. For more information please contact email@example.com
- *Only 3 dinner reservations for every 7 night stay are allowed in the a la carte restaurants; the rest of the nights can be enjoyed at the buffet restaurants theme nights.
- The program provides a wide range of services, including non motorized water sports, tennis, bicycles, Kids Club, 8 a la carte restaurants (the gourmet restaurant has an extra cost), gym, and much more.
* The all-inclusive fees are for reference only. The actual fee amounts can be obtained directly from the resort.