Mayan Palace Puerto Peñasco - Mexico
Puerto Penasco, Sonora - Mexico
Property ID: 6823
At the Mayan Palace Puerto Peñasco, you will find fun for the whole family. Calm the heat by swimming in the pool, where several scheduled activities are held which can be enjoyed throughout the day, including movies. Play golf, or tennis, you can even continue your usual exercise routine in the fully equipped gym, or relax in the spa with one of the many treatments available. When hungry, the resort has several bars and two restaurants. Be sure to try the shrimp which are a delicacy. For more information visit http://mayanresorts.rci-rst.com/
Check-in Time: 17:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Sunday, Friday, Saturday
- Hotel units are recommended for 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years of age
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Confirmations must be made at least 48 hours prior to check in date. The resort offers a meal plan upon check in.
For more information visit
- Fees or deposits are charged for some amenities.
- Credit card imprint required upon check-in at the resort.
- Close date confirmations made 48 hours prior to arrival will not be accepted. Violations to any rule will be cancelled. Extra fees for Valet Parking, Internet, Gym, SPA, Tennis, Golf and Safe Box. The location of the unit will be assigned upon arrival directly by Mayan. RCI DOES NOT ASSIGN THE UNIT. All resort charges are signed to the room account, cash is not accepted.
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.
- Mandatory fee: State Lodging tax is 3% ask resort for currency type.
- Important: Mayan Owners are allowed to confirm into any Mayan property thru RCI only using a regular week in deposit as a one for one exchange (No bonus or extra vacations allowed).
- You can only confirm into Mayan Palace Puerto Peñasco (6823 & 6860) once in a 3 year period. Maximum 4 multiple or 2 consecutive units per year total allowed at All Mayan Properties. Multiple units requires mandatory Guest Certificate; for consecutive weeks unless the owner/co-owner is not traveling. Multiple/Consecutive reservations must be confirmed at the same Resort.