Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco - Mexico
Property ID: 6674
Puerto Vallarta is a city of romance and history. It's an authentic fishing village with cobblestoned streets and white-washed houses with red-tile roofs. This picturesque city is divided by the Cuale River, which surrounds a five-acre island filled with quaint shops, gardens, and cultural attractions. Puerto Vallarta is located on the largest natural bay in Mexico, which provides opportunities for fishing, diving, and snorkeling. Land activities include golf, tennis, horseback riding, and hunting.
Check-in Time: 15:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Saturday
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Multi Floor With No Elevator Access: Yes
- A telephone is available in the lobby for use by credit card or calling card.
- Fees or deposits are charged for some amenities.
- Fees charged for some utilities.
- Mandatory fee: Tourist Tax is 15.00 U.S. dollars.
- Mandatory fee: Security deposit is $50 U.S. dollars.
- Mandatory fee: State Lodging tax is 3% Ask resort for currency type.
|1 Bedroom - Sleeps 4 / Full Kitchen||9/24/2016 - 10/1/2016||$619.99||Select|