While on this stunning island, spend a day lounging on the beach, soaking up the sun and enjoying the blue waters of this getaway. The Sea Palace Resort has beach lounges available, and the staff is available to arrange day trips to other parts of this Dutch/French island. Arrange for a day-long fishing excursion, and upon return, partake of fine cuisine in the on-site restaurant. US dollars, traveler’s checks, and major credit cards are widely accepted; however, the staff is available to convert currency into the NA guilder or the Euro. Please no smoking in the units. Smoking is permitted on the balconies. Resort charges $35 Weekly / $5 Daily for the electricity surcharges . There is also a government timeshare tax of $50 per week. All exchanges guest will pay for Wi-Fi at a daily rate will be $7.00 and the maximum weekly rate is $30.00.Check-in Time:
- The Sea Palace is undergoing a 3 year major renovation project. Construction will commence at 10am and conclude at 4pm to limit the noise. Parking is very limited and only available on street.
- Please check with resort for smoking policy.
- Fees charged for some utilities.
- Guests will be charged for their consumption of electricity. We have installed meters for each unit. Meter readings will be delivered to occupants mid-week so they will have an idea of their consumption and again Friday prior to departure.There is also a government timeshare tax of $50 per week.
- Please no smoking in the units. Smoking is permitted on the balconies.
- Resort cannot honor unit upgrades or moves.
- Unit 601 AB and 702 AB are the only 2 lock off units at the resort.
- Housekeeping fee: For all RCI reservations: There may be a 50.00 U.S. dollars for all units, weekly.
- Resort fee: Internet fee is 7.00 to 30.00 U.S. dollars. (7$ per day, 30$ per week.)
- Mandatory fee: Local tax is 50.00 U.S. dollars. Per room; Per week
- Mandatory fee: Utility surcharge is 35.00 U.S. dollars. Per week