Reno, Nevada - United States
Property ID: 6365
"Welcome to Reno, where the streets are lined with hotels, lodges, and resorts for miles. Neon lights, amusement parks, and casinos proclaim "the biggest little city in the world." But there's more to Reno than just gambling and urban distraction. Historical residue still streaks this town like veins of gold through hard granite. While in Reno don't miss the Animal Park and Wildlife Sanctuary. Hiking along the Truckee River is a must. Downtown Reno is just minutes away featuring wonderful shopping and restuarants. Discover Reno's past and colorful future."
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 12:00
Check-in Days: Saturday
- No smoking in units: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Credit card imprint required upon check-in at the resort.
- Fees or deposits are charged for some amenities.
- Snow chains are required for driving in winter.
- CALL THE WORLDMARK CENTRAL OFFICE AT 800.457.0103 TO DISCUSS SPECIAL NEEDS.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Resort cannot honor unit upgrades or moves.
- High altitude may aggravate certain health conditions.
- Smoking is not allowed in units.
- Fees charged for some utilities.
- Amenities and area attractions are seasonal.
- Confirmation is required upon check-in at the resort.
- Parking is limited to one space per unit, and the resort is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs and trailers.
- Parking Restrictions: No large vehicle parking, Limited parking onsite, No RV parking