Stateline, Nevada - United States
Property ID: 3417
Enjoy all that Tahoe has to offer at WorldMark at Tahoe II. Lake Tahoe is the place to be for warm-weather activity. Lake and beach activities are only five miles from the resort offering swimming, sailing, windsurfing, and parasailing. Horseback riding, golf, and tennis can be found within five miles. During the winter, the mountains become a skiing center, and the slopes of Heavenly Valley Ski Resort are just a short drive away.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 12:00
Check-in Days: Saturday
- Minimum age check-in is 21.
- No smoking in units: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- High altitude may aggravate certain health conditions.
- Credit card imprint required upon check-in at the resort.
- CALL THE WORLDMARK CENTRAL OFFICE AT 800.457.0103 TO DISCUSS SPECIAL NEEDS.
- Resort is not suitable for handicapped people, elderly, or people with walking difficulties.
- Confirmation is required upon check-in at the resort.
- During the winter months you are required to have snow chains or snow tires on your car.
- Fees or deposits are charged for some amenities.
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.
- The earliest you should contact the resort is 2 weeks prior to your check-in date.
- Smoking is not allowed in units.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Resort cannot honor unit upgrades or moves.
- Parking Restrictions: Limited parking onsite, No large vehicle parking, No boat parking, No RV parking