Conveniently located less than a mile from the Strip, Wyndham Grand Desert Resort offers outstanding accommodations close to the heart of Las Vegas. Pamper yourself with a dip in the hot tub, followed by a quick stop in the sauna. Spend the afternoon lounging by the magnificent outdoor pool. Kids will have a blast playing in the children's pool, or relaxing in the Games Room. To make your stay more enjoyable, Wyndham Grand Desert Resort provides transportation to the Strip via a shuttle that runs between the resort and Harrah's Casino.Check-in Time:
Sunday, Friday, SaturdayImportant Information
- Minimum age check-in is 21.
- No smoking in units: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Credit card imprint required upon check-in at the resort.
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.
- The earliest you should contact the resort is 2 weeks prior to your check-in date.
- Resort cannot honor unit upgrades or moves.
- Confirmation is required upon check-in at the resort.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Contact the resort after confirmation of the vacation to coordinate Check-in or request any special needs during your stay.
- Smoking is not allowed in units.
- Please note the Housekeeping Fee is the Departure Cleaning Fee.
- Check Out: 10:00
- Check In Time: 16:00
- Housekeeping fee: Housekeeping Fee for Reservations less than 7 Nights: There may be a 84.00 U.S. dollars for all units, per stay.
- Parking Restrictions: No trailers, No large vehicle parking, No RV parking