This 2400-acre resort has every kind of water activity and for good reason: it sits on the banks of the Neuse River, which ultimately winds its way to the Atlantic. Plus, a Venice-like canal system runs through the property, and a lovely lake is also on the premises. Sailing is fabulous on the Neuse River, which is larger than it looks in photos. Another good bet: the River Cruise. There are scenic bike trails, a relaxing way to take in the scenic beauty. If you don't want to be active, that's fine, too, here. This is a laid-back vacation where you get a lot for your money. All Fairways Villa units are on the golf course.Check-in Time:
Sunday, Friday, SaturdayImportant Information
- Minimum age check-in is 21.
- No smoking in units: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Confirmation is required upon check-in at the resort.
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.
- Resort cannot honor unit upgrades or moves.
- Fees or deposits are charged for some amenities.
- Credit card imprint required upon check-in at the resort.
- Contact the resort prior to confirming the vacation to request any special needs during your stay.
- All units have stairs.
- For all RCI points reservations: There may be a 75 U.S. dollars for all units, per stay.
- Housekeeping fee: Housekeeping Fee for Reservations less than 7 Nights: There may be a 75.00 U.S. dollars for all units, per stay.