Banner Elk, North Carolina - United States
Property ID: 1252
The Sugar Mountain resort complex is one of North Carolina's leading vacation centers. Located in the Blue Ridge Mountains in the western corner of the state, Sugar Mountain offers facilities for four seasons of recreation. In spring, summer, and fall, the mountains serve as a scenic stage for golf, tennis, horseback riding, white-water rafting, fishing, and hiking. Winter offers downhill skiing November through March. Sightseeing possibilities in the area include Grandfather Mountain, Blowing Rock, Tweetsie Railroad Amusement Park, and Linville Caverns.
Check-in Time: 14:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Friday
- Parking Restrictions: No RV parking
- Call the resort for specific information during winter months for snow chains.
- Security deposit of $100.00 is charged at check in on a visa, mastercard and discover.
- Fees or deposits are charged for some amenities.
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.
- Mandatory fee: Security deposit is 100 U.S. dollars. Cash or Credit is accepeted.