During your stay at The Windjammer, explore lighthouses and historic shipwrecks along the Cape Hatteras National Seashore. Bird-watching, fishing, shelling, and boating will fill your days. Lands of the Outer Banks are constantly shifted by wind and waves, forming the huge dunes common to the area. Because of these conditions, Jockey's Ridge State Park has become a popular spot for hang gliding.Check-in Time:
- Minimum age check-in is 21.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Parking Restrictions: No RV parking
- All units are entered from 2nd story. Resort does not have have any physical units that accomodate wheelchairs or special needs.
- Amenities and area attractions are seasonal.
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.
- There are no elevators or chair lifts on site.
- Multi Floor With No Elevator Access: Yes
- Mandatory fee: Security deposit is 100.00 U.S. dollars.