Depoe Bay, Oregon - United States
Property ID: 2336
The Harbor at Depoe Bay is located at Depoe Bay, Oregon, home of the "World's Smallest Harbor." Also known as the "Whale Watching Capital of the World," Depoe Bay is the home of the famous "Spouting Horn," a phenomenon of the sea. Migrating grey whales can be seen feeding near shore. Charter fishing for salmon and bass and whale-watching are popular boat excursions. The small town provides world class dining and evening entertain- ment, gift shops, and art galleries. A vacation at The Harbor at Depoe Bay offers charm, luxury, and adventure.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 11:00
Check-in Days: Friday
- No smoking in units: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Multi Floor With No Elevator Access: Yes
- Resort is not suitable for handicapped people, elderly, or people with walking difficulties.
- Self check-in system, guest will receive lock box code via email.
- Mandatory fee: Security deposit is 100.00 U.S. dollars.
- RCI inbound confirmed into unit banked. RCI inbound may not be moved to another unit.