Klamath Falls, Oregon - United States
Property ID: 4324
Located in Oregon, WorldMark Running Y boldly captures the natural beauty of the area. With full-service amenities each vacation home provides an ideal setting for exploring the outdoors. In the summer guests can enjoy fishing and boating at one of the many lakes surrounding the property or take in a game of golf at the golf course in Oregon, designed by Arnold Palmer. In winter, cross-country skiing and snowshoeing are nearby. If exploring is your pleasure, this area has an abundance of state parks--most notably Crater Lake National Park, which is situated only 60 miles away.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 12:00
Check-in Days: Sunday, Friday, Saturday
- Minimum age check-in is 21.
- Maximum occupancy limits are enforced
- Resort non-smoking policy.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.
- Confirmation is required upon check-in at the resort.
- Smoking is not allowed in units.
- Resort cannot honor unit upgrades or moves.
- Credit card imprint required upon check-in at the resort.
- CALL THE WORLDMARK CENTRAL OFFICE AT 800.457.0103 TO DISCUSS SPECIAL NEEDS.
- The area experiences a high volume of Midges, harmless bugs, from June to September annually.
- From April 28 – May 12, 2014, Some of the exterior stairs on buildings 1, 2, & 3 will be replaced.
- Stair closures will be staggered to allow access to all areas at all times. Signs will be posted for alternate routes.