Clube Pinhal da Foz - Portugal
Esposende - Portugal
Property ID: 2824
Clube Pinhal da Foz is in Esposende, an old fishing village on the bank of the River Cavado, some 45km (28mi) north of Oporto on the northwest coast of Portugal. There are ruins of a Roman town, some interesting early buildings to be explored and a market fair every two weeks. Povoa de Varzim, has all the attractions of a large seaside town, including a casino. The apartments are about 200m from the waterfront. A car is recommended for guests who plan to fully appreciate the area.
Check-in Time: 15:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Saturday
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Fees or deposits are charged for some amenities.
- Contact the resort after confirmation of the vacation to coordinate Check-in or request any special needs during your stay.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Please check with resort for smoking policy.
|Studio - Sleeps 4 / Partial Kitchen||10/24/2015 - 10/31/2015||$559.00||Select|
| ||10/31/2015 - 11/7/2015||$559.00||Select|
| ||11/7/2015 - 11/14/2015||$559.00||Select|
| ||4/9/2016 - 4/16/2016||$559.00||Select|