Pickens, South Carolina - United States
Property ID: 1128
Table Rock Resort is located in the Foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains of South Carolina. If you love the outdoors, then this is the place for your family's vacation. On site are tennis courts, an 18-hole PGA golf course and a swimming pool (pool is open in the summer only). Day-trips can take you to waterfalls; beautiful hiking trails, and lakes with fishing, swimming, and boat ramps. More sites to see are Greenville Zoo, botanical gardens in Clemson, and the Pendleton Historic District. Then travel to Asheville, North Carolina, and visit the Biltmore House, Gardens and Winery.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Sunday, Saturday
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- The resort has added a South Carolina State Pass that guests can go to the local state parks free of charge.
- Amenities and area attractions are seasonal.
- Fees or deposits are charged for some amenities.
- Mandatory fee: Security deposit is 100 U.S. dollars.
|2 Bedrooms - Sleeps 6 / Full Kitchen||12/5/2015 - 12/12/2015||$699.99||Select|
| ||12/6/2015 - 12/13/2015||$699.99||Select|
| ||12/13/2015 - 12/20/2015||$699.99||Select|
| ||1/17/2016 - 1/24/2016||$599.99||Select|
| ||2/28/2016 - 3/6/2016||$599.99||Select|
| ||3/27/2016 - 4/3/2016||$599.99||Select|
| ||4/17/2016 - 4/24/2016||$729.99||Select|