Nestling in a sheltered valley amid the unspoiled beauty of the Drakensberg, the chalets are dotted beside a tranquil lake which mirrors the majesty of the mountains. Under-carpet heating and a roaring fire will ensure a cozy retreat even when snow cloaks the peaks. And for a super night out, try the adjacent Drakensberg Sun Hotel, where all dining and recreation facilities are yours to enjoy. There are also luxury self catering apartments adjoining the hotel.Check-in Time:
Friday, SaturdayImportant Information
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Fees or deposits are charged for some amenities.
- Confirmation is required upon check-in at the resort.
- Fees charged for some utilities.
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.
- New requirements are in place for children under the age of 18 traveling to and from South Africa. Further details and to determine how this may apply to those traveling, refer to government websites i.e the Republic of South Africa’s Home Affairs website which can be found at www.dha.gov.za/, or the U.S. Department of State’s, Bureau of Consular Affairs at http://travel.state.gov/consent/passports/english/country/south-africa.html
- No smoking in units: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.Resort non-smoking policy.