Hilton Head Island, South Carolina - United States
Property ID: 5157
Shipyard Plantation on Hilton Head Island is an eight hundred acre gated resort along the Forest Beach area. Beautiful landscaped grounds envelope its fresh water lagoon system, which is home to ten pound large mouth bass and numerous reptiles. The Shipyard Golf Club has 27 championship caliber golf holes and a tremendous practice facility. There are on-site swimming pools and tennis courts, and you will have your own beach access. Rent a bike to enjoy the miles of paths throughout Shipyard Plantation and the island, or at least walk the paved trails throughout the resort's property.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Saturday
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- All points reservations will be subject to a housekeeping fee, and may need to move units for less than 7 night stays.
- The small pool is only heated during the months of March, April, May, Spetember and October.
- Housekeeping fee: There may be a 39 U.S. dollars for 1 Bedroom units, per stay. Cash or Credit is accepeted.
- Housekeeping fee: There may be a 45 U.S. dollars for 2 Bedroom units, per stay. Cash or Credit is accepeted.
- Housekeeping fee: There may be a 51 U.S. dollars for 3 Bedroom units, per stay. Cash or Credit is accepeted.
- Parking Restrictions: No boat parking, No RV parking, No large vehicle parking