San Antonio Abad, Ibiza-Balearic Islands - ES
Property ID: 1418
Visitors interested in an active holiday will find there are many recreational activities to highlight their days. Two nearby uninhabited islands, Illa Conillera and S'lla des Bosc offer ideal environments for divers and snorkellers. In addition to water sports, the area offers golf, tennis, biking and horse back riding. Evenings can be spent walking along the waterfront having a quiet drink or taking a bus or taxi to lively San Antonio which is famous for its nightlife and nightclubs. A trip into town also offers tourist gift shops and designer boutiques. A fabulous way to try the island's food is to order tapas, small plates containing a variety of delectable offerings including meat, seafood, and vegetarian options.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Saturday
- No smoking in units: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Multi Floor With No Elevator Access: Yes
- Asking for extra amenities would require a fee.
- Fees charged for some utilities.
- Fees or deposits are charged for some amenities.
- Amenities and area attractions are seasonal.
- From September to May you may be reallocated in sister resort. Please contact resort to get further details.
- Smoking is not allowed in units.
|1 Bedroom - Sleeps 4 / Full Kitchen||10/8/2016 - 10/15/2016||$629.99||Select|
|1 Bedroom - Sleeps 4 / Partial Kitchen||10/15/2016 - 10/22/2016||$629.99||Select|
| ||10/22/2016 - 10/29/2016||$629.99||Select|
| ||4/15/2017 - 4/22/2017||$1,119.99||Select|
|2 Bedrooms - Sleeps 6 / Full Kitchen||10/8/2016 - 10/15/2016||$679.99||Select|
| ||10/22/2016 - 10/29/2016||$679.99||Select|