Sapphire Beach Club - Netherlands Antilles
Cupecoy Beach - Netherlands Antilles
Property ID: 2637
Overlooking beautiful Cupecoy Beach and surrounded by tropical gardens, the Wyndham Sapphire Beach Club and Resort offers luxurious accommodations in a prime location. Situated on the Dutch side, and just minutes from the French side, the resort is close to shops, casinos, restaurants, water sports, scuba diving and snorkeling excursions, deep sea fishing, and cruises to nearby islands. Its secluded beach is an ideal spot for swimming and snorkeling. The resort offers a large pool, as well as the private pools for villas and penthouses, a children’s pool, two outdoor Jacuzzis, fitness center, Internet café, duty free market, open-air café, hair salon, and a car rental desk. Weekly activities at the resort include a pizza party, manager's cocktail party with a live band and complimentary snacks, lobster party, Caribbean buffet, and karaoke party.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Sunday, Saturday
- Pet Information: Animals are permitted; restrictions and or fees may apply please contact resort for details.
- Credit card imprint required upon check-in at the resort.
- The restaurant is closed because of renovations until further notice.
- Due to occasional high tides, beach area maybe diminished. There is access to another beach within walking distance. Some beaches are clothing optional.Resort must be notified in advance of confirming unit if check in time is less than 48 hours away.
- Mandatory fee: Occupancy tax is 50 U.S. dollars.
- Mandatory fee: Utility surcharge is 77 to 110 U.S. dollars.