Simpson Bay Resort & Marina - Netherlands
Sint Maartensdijk - Netherlands
Property ID: 1516
Pelican Resort Club, on the pearly white shores of Simpson Bay, lies midway between the beach and the island's most popular nightspots, restaurants, and shopping. The resort features a casino, 2 restaurants, 4 lighted tennis courts, 5 pools, swim-up bar, water sports, a full-service spa, shopping arcade, children's pool and playground, and more. For your convenience, the resort also features a grocery mart, hair salon, and laundry facilities. The Pelican Resort Club Activity Center has plenty of things for the whole family to enjoy, including island tours, shopping trips, tournaments, aqua aerobics, French lessons, arts and crafts, and Bingo. Nearby, Aqua Mania Adventures can arrange for scuba diving, snorkeling, excursions, dinner cruises, and ferries and sail boats to neighboring islands.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Sunday, Saturday
- Minimum age check in is 25.
- Starting on March/01/14 and for the next 4 weeks, three of the tennis courts in the resort will be close due to renovations. Court IV will remain available.
- Resort requires at least one member of travel party to be 25 years of age. This requirement is waived if the guests are a married couple. Renovations will begin on a few units starting week 18-35/2012. Inbounds afffected by the renovations will be relocated to a comparable unit onsite during check in.
- Fees or deposits are charged for some amenities.
- Mandatory fee: Security deposit is 250 U.S. dollars.
- Mandatory fee: Local tax is 50 U.S. dollars.
- Mandatory fee: Departure taxes is 30 U.S. dollars.
|Studio - Sleeps 4 / Full Kitchen||9/27/2015 - 10/4/2015||$969.99||Select|
| ||6/18/2016 - 6/25/2016||$1,229.99||Select|