Storlien is a small village in the Swedish province of Jämtland, close to the Norwegian border. winter-wonderland, the excellent snow conditions make this a popular skiing area, often visited by the Swedish Royal Family. In summer, walking in the mountains to collect wild berries is an enjoyable way of exploring the area. A car is not necessary.Check-in Time:
- Charge for bed linen and towels that must be prebooked from the resort: email@example.com, or members can bring their own.
- Fees charged for some utilities.
- Please check with resort for smoking policy.
- Please contact resort in advance to arrange key collection and to pre-order linen.
- Resort fee: Linens fee is 125.00 local currency. (Must be pre-booked or members can bring their own. Per person, per week.)