Grandview Lodge at Fall Creek Falls - TN
Spencer, Tennessee - United States
Property ID: 6928
This rare and unique rustic mountain village is situated on the majestic Cumberland Mountain Plateau at an elevation of 1,800 feet. A nine-hole, 18-tee executive golf course is on site. The resort offers lake fishing, nature trails, and live entertainment in its own Opry Barn and borders Tennessee's largest state park, Fall Creek Falls, which covers 22,000 acres. The park is home to the highest waterfall east of the Rocky Mountains.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Friday
- Pet Information: Animals are permitted; restrictions and or fees may apply please contact resort for details.
- Fees or deposits are charged for some amenities.
- Contact the resort after confirmation of the vacation to coordinate Check-in or request any special needs during your stay.
- Resort Office is closed on Sunday.
- Credit card imprint required upon check-in at the resort.
- If arriving after 4 PM Central Time, must call in advance for Gate access code. 423/881-5667
- Housekeeping fee: Housekeeping Fee for Reservations less than 7 Nights: There may be a 40 U.S. dollars for 2 Bedroom units, per stay.