Mugla, Mugla - Turkey
Property ID: 3565
The Dalyan area, comprising of mountainous Eagean coastline, a peaceful river delta and the ancient city of Kaunos, is widely recognised as one of the most beautiful areas in Turkey. Rich in wildlife, represented by the loggerhead sea turtles caretta caretta, with miles of sandy beaches, a visit to Dalyanb is undoubtably one of the finest holidays to be had in Europe. There are boat and bicycle excursions. There is a Turkish bath, mud baths, and sulphar springs nearby. The resort is ideal for nature lovers. The famous Lycian rock tombs are near by.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Saturday
- No complimentary cleaning services are provided.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Linen changes will be notified upon arrival at resort.
- Fees charged for some utilities.
- Car hire is recommended for travel from airport to the park.
- Amenities and area attractions are seasonal.
- e-visa applicable for Turkey. Please see details at https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/info/what-is-e-visa/
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
|1 Bedroom - Sleeps 4 / Partial Kitchen||10/22/2016 - 10/29/2016||$559.00||Select|
| ||11/5/2016 - 11/12/2016||$559.00||Select|