Midway, Utah - United States
Property ID: A104
WorldMark Midway is Swiss-themed sleepy town in Wasatch County, known for its annual Swiss Day festival. The resort, which resembles a Swiss chalet, sits on the eastern slope of the Wasatch Mountains, just a half-hour drive from two world-class ski resorts and about one hour from Salt Lake City, Utah. The Swiss-themed exterior of WorldMark Midway is the same style used on every building in town. In fact, it's required. In honor of its Swiss founders, Midway adopted a building code stating that a certain percentage of the exterior architecture must be Swiss in style.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 12:00
Check-in Days: Sunday, Friday, Saturday
- Minimum age check-in is 21.
- No smoking in units: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Resort cannot honor unit upgrades or moves.
- Confirmation is required upon check-in at the resort.
- Credit card imprint required upon check-in at the resort.
- Smoking is not allowed in units.
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.
- Fees or deposits are charged for some amenities.
- CALL THE WORLDMARK CENTRAL OFFICE AT 800.457.0103 TO DISCUSS SPECIAL NEEDS.
|2 Bedrooms - Sleeps 6 / Full Kitchen||10/16/2015 - 10/23/2015||$669.99||Select|
| ||10/23/2015 - 10/30/2015||$669.99||Select|
| ||10/30/2015 - 11/6/2015||$559.99||Select|
| ||11/6/2015 - 11/13/2015||$559.99||Select|
| ||11/13/2015 - 11/20/2015||$559.99||Select|