Presidential Resort at Chancellorsville - VA
Spotsylvania, Virginia - United States
Property ID: 1932
Wilderness Presidential is a privately owned resort resting on 621 beautiful acres of prime Virginia geography. It is surrounded by battlefields and is located right across the street from Chancellorsville Battlefield. The property encompasses Hazel Grove and Cool Springs Lakes, both great places for fishing and fresh water activities. Also on site are three pools, tennis courts, exercise equipment, a game room and a playground.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Sunday, Friday, Saturday
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Resort cannot honor unit upgrades or moves.
- Beginning January 1, 2015, the cleaning fee will increase to $50 for Points reservations
- Amenities and area attractions are seasonal.
- Housekeeping fee: Housekeeping Fee for Reservations less than 7 Nights: There may be a 32 U.S. dollars for 2 Bedroom units, per stay.
- Housekeeping fee: Housekeeping Fee for Reservations less than 7 Nights: There may be a $50 U.S. dollars for 2 Bedroom units, per stay.