Gordonsville, Virginia - United States
Property ID: 1657
Shenandoah Crossing is located approximately 30 miles northeast of Charlottesville and 107 miles southwest of Washington, D.C. Children and adults alike will enjoy bonfires, haunted trail walks, storytelling and arts and crafts at Friendship Square, which also features our General Store, arcade, fitness center, sports courts and equipment rentals. Next to the Square is Watership Harbour, Shenandoah Crossing’s pool and recreation area including an expansive main pool, activity pool, two hot tubs and an interactive spray ground. Nearby Nickajack Park and Makepeace Station offer horseshoes, a kids playscape, organized excursions, games, ghost tours and more. Sallie’s Stables and our Equestrian Center also offer over two-dozen trail horses for horseback riding.
Local area wineries and historical sites such as James Madison’s Montpelier and Luray Caverns are popular nearby attractions.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 11:00
Check-in Days: Sunday, Friday, Saturday
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Fees or deposits are charged for some amenities.
- Credit card imprint required upon check-in at the resort.
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.
- Mandatory fee: Security deposit is 50.00 U.S. dollars.
- Boating facilities and marina are open seasonally.