Elysian Beach Resort - Virgin Islands
Saint Thomas, Virgin Islands - United States
Property ID: 2797
Cowpet Bay, home of the St. Thomas Yacht Club, is the site of the Elysian Beach Resort. Enclosed by palm-shaded hills, the resort rises from its secluded beach to offer a most magnificent setting. Besides the beach, enjoy water sports, including sunfish sailing, kayaking, windsurfing, swimming, and introductory scuba lessons. Enjoy a great breakfast and lunch at one of the restaurants; dine in elegance each evening. Enjoy the swim-up bar. Both on-site restaurants offer scheduled live entertainment.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Saturday
- Minimum age check-in is 21.
- No smoking in units: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Multi Floor With No Elevator Access: Yes
- Parking Restrictions: Limited parking onsite
- Confirmation is required upon check-in at the resort.
- Credit card imprint required upon check-in at the resort.
- Fees charged for some utilities.
- Fees or deposits are charged for some amenities.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Resort cannot honor unit upgrades or moves.
- Resort is not suitable for handicapped people, elderly, or people with walking difficulties.
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.
- The earliest you should contact the resort is 2 weeks prior to your check-in date.
- Smoking is not allowed in units.
- Contact the resort prior to confirming the vacation to request any special needs during your stay.
- Current U.S. State Department policy requires all travelers to present either a valid passport, NEXUS card, or enhanced driver’s license for all air, land, and sea travel between the United States and Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean (U.S. Virgin Islands excluded, but if you’re island-hopping you’ll need a passport).
- Utility surcharge is $22 per day U.S. dollars.
- Mandatory fee: Utility surcharge is 22 U.S. dollars. Cash or Credit is accepeted.
- Resort fee: Internet fee is $9.95 per day to $49.95 for 6-10 days, and $59.95 for 11-30 days. U.S. dollars. (Wireless Internet is free for up to 4 devices, fee is for enhanced high speed, unlimited devices.)
|Hotel - Sleeps 2||10/10/2015 - 10/17/2015||$969.99||Select|
|Hotel - Sleeps 4||6/25/2016 - 7/2/2016||$1,159.99||Select|