Wyndham Governor's Green, near Colonial Williamsburg, boasts artfully landscped grounds & elegantly decorated interiors. Groceries, shopping, entertainment, and dining are within an easy 5-10 minute drive. On property, enjoy swimming pools, hot tubs, exercise equipment, tennis, spa, children's pool and playground, billiards, a computer room, and other fun
activities. When you're ready to explore, you'll find an array of area attractions and activities, including Busch Gardens, Jamestown, Yorktown, and Water Country USA.Check-in Time:
Sunday, Friday, SaturdayImportant Information
- Minimum age check-in is 21.
- No smoking in units: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Guests have access to use the amenities at the resort they are registered as a guest, and will not be permitted to use the amenities at other CLUB WYNDHAM® properties in the Williamsburg area.
- Credit card imprint required upon check-in at the resort.
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.
- Confirmation is required upon check-in at the resort.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Contact the resort after confirmation of the vacation to coordinate Check-in or request any special needs during your stay.
- The earliest you should contact the resort is 2 weeks prior to your check-in date.
- Resort cannot honor unit upgrades or moves.
- Smoking is not allowed in units.
- Amenities and area attractions are seasonal.
- Fees or deposits are charged for some amenities.
- Housekeeping fee: Housekeeping Fee for Reservations less than 7 Nights: There may be a 75.00 U.S. dollars for all units, per stay.